DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Oh my gahahahahaha...

Are you kidding me that is the most awesome flash movie I've ever seen!!! My goodness that is so cool and it's so true! You nailed the player types right on!!!

Ownage! :D

Hollow. Hollow.

The fact that it crashes randomly makes me wonder if this was even tested before being put here.

Somewhat fun otherwise, gameplay reminds me of an old NES game. I think it was called Bonk's Adventure or something similar; you use your head to jump in enemies and kill them. A lot of the levels are trial and error ;enemies popping out without you actually having time to react to them (first time happened in the first few levels where a green thing stomps on you out of nowhere). However the only reason I'm writing this is because I had yet to see a flash game randomly crash / lock up. Some of the coding really needs to be checked.

OCD+ OCD+

haha

haha I loooove it!!!

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

this is so bloody cool!!!

coolnes * coolnes = matt roszak's mech dressup game

=The Dead-Dynamo Machine= =The Dead-Dynamo Machine=

psyke out!

fluidity and tastinesfluid and tasty! nothing more. :D

Sashuna - Free World Sashuna - Free World

pretty cool

I like melodic dnb just as much as I like dark dnb and just as much as I like combining the two.

The beat. It's a bit too simple for my taste. You mentioned in one of my tunes that hats don't need low. Well, they do, because they give more power and power is what it's all about. They also add to atmosphere. Kicks could be more deep and the start could be more intricate since simplicity isn't always good, especially when you rely on it for an intro.

There are so many trance elements that only the beat pattern makes it dnb. I also think you need some more candy., like a pad that comes in at times and puts and edge to the whole thing.

It's a cool project, I think you'd deserve a 4.5 but since I only have fixed numbers 5 is good enough.

Cheers! EZ! :)

Rave4Yourself responds:

I appreciate the 5 rather than the 4.5 :P

How is the beat simple? Do you mean its too simple because of the 3 or 4 layers of percussion that I used for JUST the hats? Or is it the 2-3 variations I used for each bar?

Plus, how in the world is it hard trance? That comment (especially) bothered me. Sure it has a somewhat, "linear" trance-sound melody to it, but I didn't just THROW ON a beat, the beat was one of the 3 main things in the track, all of which I worked hard on to make it all sound like it fits together.

The beat was probably the hardest part of the whole track, so I cant even figure out why its "too simple" in the first place.

Also, did you NOT listen to the WHOLE THING?? Pads come in near the end, JUST pads (well, strings, but whatever) Pads. They come in, they take over the entire track, then the 3rd main melody comes in according to the notes of the pad/strings. Then the main part kicks in again, it variates, then the track ends.

The start was a DJ intro, you can fast forward through it for all I care >< The main track starts about......15-18 seconds after you hit play.

Oldskool Oldskool

hmm

let me guess... those are already made drum patterns from studio, aren't they? :)

good putting them togheter and all, but yeah, they could've used some tweaking...