=The Dead-Dynamo Machine= =The Dead-Dynamo Machine=

psyke out!

fluidity and tastinesfluid and tasty! nothing more. :D

Sashuna - Free World Sashuna - Free World

pretty cool

I like melodic dnb just as much as I like dark dnb and just as much as I like combining the two.

The beat. It's a bit too simple for my taste. You mentioned in one of my tunes that hats don't need low. Well, they do, because they give more power and power is what it's all about. They also add to atmosphere. Kicks could be more deep and the start could be more intricate since simplicity isn't always good, especially when you rely on it for an intro.

There are so many trance elements that only the beat pattern makes it dnb. I also think you need some more candy., like a pad that comes in at times and puts and edge to the whole thing.

It's a cool project, I think you'd deserve a 4.5 but since I only have fixed numbers 5 is good enough.

Cheers! EZ! :)

Rave4Yourself responds:

I appreciate the 5 rather than the 4.5 :P

How is the beat simple? Do you mean its too simple because of the 3 or 4 layers of percussion that I used for JUST the hats? Or is it the 2-3 variations I used for each bar?

Plus, how in the world is it hard trance? That comment (especially) bothered me. Sure it has a somewhat, "linear" trance-sound melody to it, but I didn't just THROW ON a beat, the beat was one of the 3 main things in the track, all of which I worked hard on to make it all sound like it fits together.

The beat was probably the hardest part of the whole track, so I cant even figure out why its "too simple" in the first place.

Also, did you NOT listen to the WHOLE THING?? Pads come in near the end, JUST pads (well, strings, but whatever) Pads. They come in, they take over the entire track, then the 3rd main melody comes in according to the notes of the pad/strings. Then the main part kicks in again, it variates, then the track ends.

The start was a DJ intro, you can fast forward through it for all I care >< The main track starts about......15-18 seconds after you hit play.

Oldskool Oldskool

hmm

let me guess... those are already made drum patterns from studio, aren't they? :)

good putting them togheter and all, but yeah, they could've used some tweaking...

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

great composition

well I have to admit, great voice and great atmosphere to go with it. very cool.

I'd love to put this on a dnb beat some day... (so kill me if if u think that's bad but I'm probably going to do it anyway just to see how it sounds :P )

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

it needs a bass guitar...

very cool, but it needs a bass guitar to accompany the whole song. maybe u prefer it be this way since the drum pattern isn't that complex either.

maybe you can make a second version with a bit more diverse drum patterns (and a bit more powerfull too) and add a bass guitar.

very cool project you made there ;)

Dj Otherworld - Chilly Cap Dj Otherworld - Chilly Cap

good but...

I just wish you would have a bit more accent on the hats and snare. it's energetic, but I think it would have been a little better with hats and snare having more velocity. also, a bit more power to that kick.

meh. cool anyway :)