Hollow. Hollow.

The fact that it crashes randomly makes me wonder if this was even tested before being put here.

Somewhat fun otherwise, gameplay reminds me of an old NES game. I think it was called Bonk's Adventure or something similar; you use your head to jump in enemies and kill them. A lot of the levels are trial and error ;enemies popping out without you actually having time to react to them (first time happened in the first few levels where a green thing stomps on you out of nowhere). However the only reason I'm writing this is because I had yet to see a flash game randomly crash / lock up. Some of the coding really needs to be checked.

OCD+ OCD+

haha

haha I loooove it!!!

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

this is so bloody cool!!!

coolnes * coolnes = matt roszak's mech dressup game

MonstersDen:Book of Dread MonstersDen:Book of Dread

very nice, reminds me of "disciples"

yeah, the combat system reminds me of the Disciples series. I'm pretty sure you like it just as much as I do considering you made this game :)

Anyway, I like the overall feel to it, the portraits and the ideas (skills mostly). it's a bit confusing at first understanding the classes and what items to use and such, but once you get the hang of it it's pretty cool.

Great game! Congrats on your... creation, heh.

Head's Rush Head's Rush

...

man even if this is just plain russian roulette... I bloody love this flash game! :D must be the style, but I always get a laugh out of it, especially when that eye guy blows his eye ball out from the first go (three times in a row lol). cool

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

well this is awesome

I don't know why but it just gives me the same feeling as Portal did. maybe because you have one power and it's damn good.

the character does feel a bit drunk when he moves and jumps, always taking that extra step when landing on a ledge that sends him into the spikes, but meh, learnable.

awesome ideea and implementation. :)

Grid16 Grid16

ok I guess

I hate the fact that when you are left with just one game to play the scren switches between it and it again like it would between it and other games. it's annoying as heck.

The Maze Game The Maze Game

actually fun

challenging, graphics is ok I guess for this game (could be better but... meh). lack of sound effects and music is a bit disapointing, but I can fill up with my own music.

neat

Metal Freaks Xtreme 2+ Metal Freaks Xtreme 2+

cool

awesome stuff!

oh and can you pleeease tell me what song plays in the menu where you have the freeplay options and others.

Strykor responds:

Menu themes are from the arcade racing game Wangan Midnight: Maximum Tune.